Slith's cheesy exploration guide episode 3

Dipublikasikan oleh

Pada Sunday, June 21, 2009


This is crazy. It seems like all I do is Age of Conan is grind mats for gold (need to buy whole Bossonian set) and explore Khemi - and I enjoy it! Recently Tharik posted some inspiring screenies in Atzels and Khemi.

I was wondering and even attempting "the temple" for some time, but it was today that it "clicked" with me. The girl is the key, seek out the girl.
Getting on first tier of "the temple" unlocks so many possibilities that my head started to spin. I was really excited to get here.So much to try, so little time. Tommorow I will be cracking more on that place. So technicaly I didn't beat Tharik's challenge, but I have it within few jumps...hopefuly.
Then quite possibly go to Tarantia (love that place, but Khemi gots it's own unique style too).
I am thinking about doing some basic stuff on video (mainly showing the most basic of exploration - movment, jumping, wall sliding), but I am putting that in "maybies basket" for future. What is interesting that Aquilonian assassins community seem to catch up with exploration and I see people attempting on their first exploration journey, or whispering me about it. That is good! More people = more places found = more to explore and achieve.
Atleast it takes assassin's minds off whats going on with 1.5: people don't undestand stats that have been put to the game to make it easy in the first place. Can't argue there, its fucked.

Keep the exploration going - check the topic on AOC boards.

Banner

No comments on "Slith's cheesy exploration guide episode 3"

Post a Comment