Quick look at Lotus assassin p.3 "One bridge too far"

Dipublikasikan oleh

Pada Sunday, May 3, 2009

I did some test of Lotus vs casters - demo and it turns out its ....well I hate to say it, but it is OP.
Quick analissis of what I think the deciding factors were:

1. Pet with it's fast casting was constantly bumping up my corrupted body giving me hell of resistance 30% of my base,
2. Arcane backlash was cuting down Demos the big hits
3. The big hits were criting and procing Lotus overload

As you can see at the very begining of the movie I was just standing still and taking it and still demo could hardly do anything - he for few brief moments he was outhealed by POT + GLE. Needless to say this was HARDLY fun for any of us. In my humble opinion FC took it "one bridge too far"



My suggestion:
change corrupted body so it gives FIXed ammount of proces:
first proc: +magic resistance
second proc: +magic resistance and +armor
third proc: +magic resistance and +armor and +hp regeneration
the bonuses should be small, but helpful so Lotus can get more survivality vs melee while retaining it's main "anti caster" theme.
Banner

No comments on "Quick look at Lotus assassin p.3 "One bridge too far""

Post a Comment